We of The Good Shepherd are a welcoming and caring congregation, courageous as followers of Jesus through community and worship. As individuals and as a community of faith, how, where, why, and on whom we spend our money speaks volumes about our core values, what we believe and what are the important issues in our lives.
For 2021, we've added an ability to electronically indicate your pledge of support to our annual stewardship campaign.
Click here for a pledge card to print out, then fill in by hand, and mail or deliver to The Good Shepherd.
Click here for an email pledge card.
Prepare & submit your pledge by following these steps. Your typed signature will suffice.
1. SAVE this PDF file to your computer;
2. OPEN the saved PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader (Windows users may open in Microsoft Edge);
3. TYPE your information onto the form;
4. SAVE this file, then exit the Adobe Acrobat Reader program (or Edge);
5. VERIFY that your pledge data was saved by reopening and viewing the file;
6. ATTACH the completed file to an email with the subject "Stewardship pledge" and send to SeeYou@TheGoodShepherdUCC.org.